Holden’s first birthday is just a few months away (ack!), so I’ve begun thinking about her party details (oh, who am I kidding? I’ve been pinning things since she was 3 months old!).
I’m not one to adhere too strongly to a “theme,” so rather than saying we’re having a Rainbow Birthday Party, I’ll say we’re going with a colorful party in general, since Holdy has brought such color and joy to our lives.
This is what I’m thinking:
- Invitations from Shutterfly
- Rainbow Cupcakes from Spearmint Baby
- Garland via Hostess with the Mostess
- Fruit-Infused Beverage Dispenser via Real Simple
- Rainbow Fruit Tray from Makoodle
- Rainbow Cake Topper by HEMdesign
- Napkins/placeholders from Sonoma – Rainbow Falls (I got mine at Kohl’s)
- Rainbow-colored utensils (shown are from Sucre Shop, which is an expired etsy listing. I’ll probably just go to The Dollar Tree.)
Also, how tough is it to create a manageable invite list? Our first list was almost 60 people long! Mr. B put his foot down and made me prune the list to a (reasonable?) 25 people: close family and some friends. I can’t wait to celebrate one year with our little girl!