36 weeks and counting. Though I’m planning on keeping baby #2 in a bassinet in my room (and Holden in the nursery) for the first couple of months, the (teeny tiny) nester inside of me wanted to prep the nursery for his arrival.
As you can see, I actually did very little to change the nursery from Holden’s room to Gatsby’s. A chair swap, a new lamp (from a yard sale), a new mirror (from Target), and an update in some of the wall art counts as redecoration for me. Though, simple may be better in keeping with literary accuracy:
His bedroom was the simplest room of all — except where the dresser was garnished with a toilet set of pure dull gold.
Okay, I don’t have a toilet set of pure gold. Here’s Gatsby’s nursery anyway.
We’re almost ready for you, buddy!
- Great Gatsby print: Lynx Collection (etsy)
- Chair: angelo:Home from Overstock.com (I think my pattern is discontinued)
- NAP pillows: a gift from my friend Courtney at HolyCraft (a Pinspiration!)
- Sweetheart Chalk Art Print: Lily and Val
- Grey Chevron Curtains & matching Crib Skirt: Sally Jensen Interiors
- Owl rug: a gift! I don’t know 🙁
- “Hello Old Sport” Chalk Art Print: a very talented friend of my mom’s!
- Every Little Thing Sign: Susie Harris
- Art deco (clover) mirror: Target ($20)